Friday, August 28, 2009

Marco en ASIA

This is my most recent Blog! Essentially, after living and working in London for the past 4 years I have decided to leave it all behind for one last great adventure!

A 9 month trip Backpacking through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, India, Nepal, Oz, Nz and Fiji!

My last blog (link below) has fantastic photos of over 40 countries, I travelled to with work . In addition, you will find some funny stories of how difficult it was to get set up in London.

www.marcoenlondra.blogspot.com

My first blog (link below), is where my extreme traveling and desire to see the world all began, in 2001. You will find many interesting posts and amazing photos of South America and Europe . www.marcoensudamerica.blogspot.com

Where I left off in my last blog

I am 28 and after living in London for 4 years, I am free again and travelling! I spent the first 2 years in the London office at a market research firm called Mintel working escaping reality somewhere in Europe every other weekend (a big thanks to Easy jet and Ryan air for making it possible).

The second half, I was still based in London but promoted to an amazing job where I stayed in luxury hotels and ate in up-scale restaurants, while directing a global quality control project for Pepsi. I was sent all over the world , spending 85% of my time in over 40 countries on business and the latter in London.

Future

After my big Asia trip, I would like to cross the amazon from Venezuela to Brasil and live in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos aires for a few years.

I would love to visit Japan and one day and will probably have to rethink my nomadic adventure-driven lifestyle, but not just yet !

"La felicidad es un trayecto, no un destino......"

''Happiness is a journey not a destination''

5 comments:

Unknown said...

reading you it's just amazing, best in Asia, have a great experience, as always!
see you in Argentina in a couple years

Lucre (de Argentina)
Besitos Marco, nos vemos

Dave said...

Have a great time in Asia. remember me stuck in the 'yellow 'office when you're sitting on the beach. Let me know when you're settled in Argentina and I'll come and visit.

ciao

kutje said...

eeej marco!

can you send me the name of
the reiki teacher
in rishikesh?

everything worked out with your plain and the elections shizzle in katmandu?

find my mail at everythingzen.nl.

grtz

walter (varanasi/katmandu)

klausi said...

Hey Marco,

How is Bali? How are the girls? I hope a bit more open than here
You just left Hong Kong before the weather got bad. It was raining and a little cold the last days.
Otherwise not a lot of things happened here.
My email is klausi-caligula@gmx.at.
Hope to keep in touch with you.

Take care,
Klaus

Jack said...

salut marco
c 'est laurenzo le ptit frenchie de Montréal
jai bien tripé, bougé un peu etc

je me régale a visiter tes sites tes photos etc c'est cool

jte dis a un de ces jours

jai fait un petit blog sur monséjour au quebec
www.laurenzoquebec.blogspot.com

bye, take care

lzo